Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Come Back Christmas

I love the sparkle in the house and want to keep the tree all year long. The lights on Main Street driving into town always lift any heaviness, and I'll be sad to see them go. My sister is back in Seattle, and I wish she were here. Pretty Frances came to visit from San Diego, with her mama Anne. They brought treats and made a delicious lunch. Everyone really was home for the holidays.

Jon left for France today, and the house seems so quiet, but peaceful. I think he took the Tivo remote with him. I miss him terribly, already.

NJ was the most precious when she saw the tree on Christmas morning. She gets sweeter by the day.

We went to Johns Hopkins again about two weeks ago, and the woman at the front desk at the Avon Breast Center asked me if I had any children. Of course I told her about NJ, and she said that I should have a boy too. I told her I'd like to; Jon would for sure. And she said to me that God will bless my womb. Give it a few years, she said. But, God has already blessed my womb.

I do wonder what the future holds. It is quite uncertain, but exciting. I have a feeling that 2011 is going to be exceptional and amazing.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad I finally figured out how to post a comment (thanks, Amy!)

    Amy, Thank you for sharing your thoughts and experiences with us. You are amazing and beautiful, and you inspire me every single day. I love you so much!

    ~Trish

    ReplyDelete