Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

X Marks the Spot

I plucked a hair from an unmentionable place this morning, which means that things really are getting  back to some kind of normal. I think I have pms, and cramps. Well, Jon thinks I have pms. I even washed my hair, and craved a cigarette for the first time in like 2 years maybe. Now that is awesome. Today was the first day of radiation. Here is my new tattoo, one of four. Not the whole thing, silly. Just the very center dot. Bulls-eye. Not what I had in mind when I told Jon I was thinking of a getting a new one. Four little dots on my body forever from here on out. Four reminders not to forget how fragile, precious, lovely, amazing this little life of mine is, and what I had to do to fight for it. Tomorrow is our wedding anniversary. Can't wait to celebrate, our marriage, and so much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment