Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

The Problem With Hair

I think my hair is falling out. I was kind of thinking, hoping that maybe I would be the exception to the rule. But, this morning, it was happening. It was kind of like serious shedding, which happened for a few months after having NJ. But, this is different. It was more even, and I thought it was a lot before. My glorious long brown locks. This is something I can't quite come to terms with in advance, and started to really feel nervous about. Like, butterflies. I've always had long hair. Forever, except for once in 5th grade and once when I first went off to college in Knoxville. Never again, until now. I worry what NJ will think more than anyone. Will she recognize me? Will she cry? I really hope it doesn't scare her. She doesn't even like it when I wear hats. She's totally going to rip my wig off. I hope not in public.

Jon is excited. I'm glad someone is. This is the wig I ordered from Senorita at the wig store.
It's not in yet. It better get here, pronto.

No comments:

Post a Comment